High-speed USB 3.0 interface with the user
A concentrator is connected to the USB 3.0 devices will have up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate - 10 times greater than with USB 2.0. Now the external devices to copy photos, music and HD movies will take far more quickly than ever before.
Plug and Play connection
Connect the adapter to an available Express Card slot, and then run the installation CD. The computer will be supplemented with two USB 3.0 ports.
The ability to connect to other devices
The DUB-1320 can connect any USB device, because the DUB-1320 is mutually compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. If necessary, the DUB-1320 can connect additional USB hubs, thus connecting up to 127 devices.
The interface with the user:
- Express Card 34
- PCI Express 2.0 slot
- 2 USB input ports, Type A (mother)
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- USB 1.1 1
- USB 1.0
- OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- PCI Express 2.0
Data transfer speed:
- Super Speed: 4.8 Gbps 2
- High Speed 480 Mbps
- Full Speed: 12 Mbps
- Low Speed: 1.5 Mbps
- Up to 127 devices connected over a consistent
- Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3 or later
- Available PCI Express slot
- Feeding only through the port: up to 100 mA port
- With an external power supply: up to 900 mA port
- External power supply 5 V, 2.5 A
- 117.19 x 40.54 mm x 14:55
- 40.5 g
- 0 º to 40 º C
- -20 º to 60 º C
- From 0% to 80%, non condensation
1 USB 1.1 naudoimas could affect performance.
2 The maximum data transfer rate is defined by the USB 3.0 specification. Actual bandwidth may be different.
All data transfer rates are presented for comparison purposes only. Device specifications for size and appearance are subject to change without notice. Exterior of the device may vary from what is shown.